Thursday 6 September 2012

I'm Still A live

2
"Via Tumblr"

Its been a while since I blog post anything, and this is because I'm back to work , and I barely have a time to do anything , BUT this weekend insh'allah "If god wills" I will do a new blog post" hopefully outfit of the day" :)
And yeah one of the good things happened to me this week is.... I PASSED MY THEORY TEST, I know this CRAZY right lool, for those who don't live in the UK "theory test" its basically the first written test you take in order to take a full driving licence, gosh I seriously can't wait till I get my own car and drive all night long :D.

Whats up with you all lovely ladies, Hope everyone is having a great week, and hopefully fun relaxing weekend.


10 comments:

  1. AMAZING PHOTO!!
    I missed your posts and good luck with work and uni.
    Hoping to read some more posts from you soon!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetii, such a busy 2 weeks but its all about to finish very soon :D
      the photo is not mine I forgot to mention just random lovely picture got it from tumblr :D
      have a lovely day xxx

      Delete
  2. It's nice you've back:) good luck with getting a car and passing all ur tests:)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you sweetii for your lovely wishes <3 xxx

      Delete
  3. I nominated you for libster award sorry if you already done it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOOOOP thats such a nice thing from you, thank you love <3 xxoxoox

      Delete
  4. You have been missed! Yay congrats for passing the test, hope you're well and all, waiting for your next blogpost :D
    Oh & that picture is soo pretty! What camera do you use?!

    Arwasblogpage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you sweetii, insh'allah get to finish with this annoying work training and will fully back to my lovely blog and members, oh the photo is not mine its actually a photo I got it from tumblr lool but thnx anyways <3 xxxx

      Delete
  5. Congrats on your theory, onwards and upwards eh? Love the post:)

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete