Friday 10 August 2012

Primark Haul

Hello lovelies!

So the other day I went out with sister to do small shopping at Primark, so as soon as I got in there I was like wow "PRIMARK" they changed so much I mean everything it just so different, they copy every single high street brand I mean name a shop and you will get half priced their items at Primark, which is disappointing for some and great deal for others.
Anywho I'm one of these people that like to buy from Primark from time to time I mean c'mon their stuff are  just amazing, I seriously would buy anything from Primark  except bags, cause you just see it on the whole world and you don't get to feel "unique"  you know what I mean girls. But when I went there the other day I found a very very cute bag and when I say cute its really cute that I couldn't handle just buying one so I had to get it in two colours which is GREAT! , so here is the pictures enjoy.



10 comments:

  1. love the black one :D gerat buys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah so classic lool, thank you sweetii :D

      Delete
  2. That's so prettyyy !
    I would love to go shopping with youu
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that is such a nice complement <3 thank you love

      Delete
  3. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this and yea black is always classic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know and its half price which is GREAT :D

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it cost £8 pound each but its totally worth it super cute and simple <3

      Delete
  5. That's the CUTEST thing, especially the bows on them, enjoy dressing them up! ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that's one of reasons I like it, aw thank you sweetii <3

      Delete