Monday 23 July 2012

New Goodies

Some crazy sale was going on last month and  still going on in some shops like Zara, and God how I love online shopping I literally can't remember the last time I went to a shop and bought something.
Anywho I did some online shopping at different stores and also went to PRIMARK "but  like always there wasn't sale at primark".
Don't you just love shopping.
This bag is from Zara, its only cost £5.99 
This bag from "South" but I bought it from very.co.uk it cost only £25 "I don't remember exactly :$"
Found this lovely cute flat shoes at Primark the other day, even though I wasn't planning to buy anything but I fall in love with it "Don't they look gorgeous"
it cost £10 "wasn't on sale"
also bought this lovely pair of shoes from Primark,it just so simple and its kinda summery beachy thing "if it makes sense"
Cost only £10

Well that's it really with shoes and bags didn't buy much, but insh'Allah "if God wills" I will do another clothing haul in my next blog post.

22 comments:

  1. love the shoe with the stripes,so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are really cute =D, thanx lovely <3

      Delete
  2. I also am a huge online shopper but then again I live in Saudi Arabia lol. Zara is my favorite too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's shame I thought their online shopping is active D:, I know I love Zara their clothing line are simple and elegant. =)

      Delete
  3. I'm addicted to online shopping as well, and then sometimes I regret it, because sometimes it looks so bad in person =(. But your purchases look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the only disadvantage about online shopping is the product might look different, but when it comes to bags or shoes they always come right, Thank you darling,and thank you again for stopping by =)

      Delete
  4. Like the last pair of shoes. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they are quite simple and cute, Thankk you darling for stopping by =)

      Delete
  5. thank you for the follow, feel free to share some words on my blog. You have a fascinating blog masha'Allah

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, I'm following your blog
    would you follow backmy blog please?

    aliftya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Thanx for following me , and Yes I followed you back =)

      Delete
  7. Following you dear!! Nice blog ^^.

    Great goodies by the way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bag!Great blog btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving' your blog it looks new, looking forward to more blogposts from you ♡

    Would you check mine out? Followed!
    http://arwasblogpage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling you have lovely blog too =)

      Delete
  10. I HAVE TO HAVE THAT BAG !! It's just so prettyyy I live in Egypt and whenever I go to London I just loose my mind and shop till I drop , hahaha AMAZING BLOG I JUST LOVE IT

    Just followed you

    http://takingovertheworldapairofshoesatatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah such a lovely big bag,woop EGYPT thats where I was raised up , I know right London=shopping just non stopping, Thanx for the follow love <3

      Delete