Friday 27 July 2012

Studs Obsession

Hello everyone..
Currently I have studs obsession, I mean it suits everything perfectly and makes it more elegant and crazy.
I bought a set from Ebay didn't cost that much, 100 piece cost only £1, so I bought spikes and silver pyramid ones 100 piece each; anyways I was planning to use it on my plain black shoes very simple "boring" bought it couple month ago never wore it that much.
Anyways here is the pictures it took me less then 45 minutes because its bit hard to attache anything in front bit of the shoes, I hope you like it !



here is a close picture of the studs its very easy to use and handle.
the only tool you will need in this DIY is spoon Yes SPOON

This image from Google image.
You just put the Stud where you want and when you see the ends sticking out you get your spoon and bush it down with it, don't use your hands because the studs are quite strong and you could harm your fingers!
Simple DIY great result, I also studded my jean jacket I will try to post a picture in the next topic or maybe wear it in my next outfit of the day..
I hope you enjoyed the tutorial, till next time.

2 comments:

  1. OO iv always wanted to buy a pair of studded flats but i didn't see the point since the ones i did see where quiet pricey. I was just wondering once you bend the spikes with the spoons to secure them do you feel them rubbing on the front and back of your foot, or could you somehow put something to stop them rubbing on your feet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it happened to me when I did it for the first time, but you need to take your time with each stud, basically what you should do is replace the stud where you want and then bush it then when you see the ends sticking out take the end bit of the spoon and then bush it towards, when you finish doing that with all the other parts of the stud , take the front bit of the spoon and bush it hard on the stud to make sure they are completely flat, for extra security what I do is touch it with my fingers to make sure its flat and soft, so just take your time with each stud and insh'allah the studs won't stick out. :D

    ReplyDelete