Thursday 11 October 2012

03.09.2012


Hello Lovelies, hows everyone I hope you all doing okay, I been gone for over a month now because "Traaaaaah"  found new job at TK maxx the famous retail stores, "am I happy?" hmmm I guess I don't know its nice job but I was working 6 days a week just one day off, GOSH I felt like I don't have a life, but anywho thank god I been looking for a job for the last 6 month, I guess I'm blessed by finding a job in busy London nowadays..
Nothing to complain about really our team is good team but such a stressful environment though especially the opening day was such a long annoying day I'm glad its all gone now.

Till next time.



13 comments:

  1. I love tk max I always find great buys there! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I know they have such a nice stuff I feel like buying everything lool xx

      Delete
  2. well done on getting a job am the same been looking for over 6 months! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you sweetii, I know its crazy hopefully you will find the job U like and enjoy the most xxx

      Delete
  3. love your blog iw will happy if we followo each other?
    let me know

    www.thepurpleballon.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    nourhan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you <3, yes of course you have such a lovely blog too x

      Delete
  4. thanks for following me i followed you back and i love your blog

    www.thepurpleballon.blogspot.com

    xo
    nourhan

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAYYY you're back!
    Cant wait to read your posts!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you sweetii, Some exciting posts coming really soon :D xx

      Delete
  6. Insh'allah I will check it now =) thnx for telling me love <3 happy Eid

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everytime I go to London I visit TK Maxx, so it is not impossibe that we met each other in the fitting room ;)

    ReplyDelete