Tuesday 17 July 2012

A Day In My Life


Come with me for a day..
Me and my lovely sister decide to have a day out ,walk around the park and enjoy the lovely half sunny weather, I put all the pictures together to create a memorable day. I hope you enjoy =)
This Photo is from Google Image
After walking in the park for a while we decided to have something sweet and since there is no a good ice cream  shops around us we had to travel half an hour to get to our favourite ice cream shop in west London area, anywho after we got there it was so crowded like "always"   was full of a lot of people we couldn't find a place to set so after standing in queue for 3 minutes we found a 2 seats and small table available which wasn't enough because we were three so we grabbed this extra chair from two guys who were sitting  next to our table, even though we were so pleased that we finally found a place to set down but it wasn't the perfect place to set as people were literately queue next to us, you can definitely imaging how annoying that is, but thank god after a while two girls where sitting in front were getting ready to leave so we quickly stand up and got ready to take their place,and gosh I was so happy that we could finally find a good place to set next to window and a way from people.

 So I ordered nutella chocolate waffle,Gosh it was so ymi but my sisters didn't like it they said it taste sugar less "If it makes sense" LOL.
Up close picture for you guys, I bet I made you hungry, but seriously you have to visit creams cafe is seriously different than other cafe it also sells a different weird flavours for ice cream, so if you are visiting West London make sure you come by..


I wore a quite simple outfit,just black maxi skirt with pink shirt and spice it up a bit with Leather jacket, I wish if it was a bit warm so I could wear the shirt a lone =( thank you english weather.

My day had come to end so I hope you enjoyed the photos, till next time, take care and have FUN 

5 comments:

  1. hihi I´m fasting and ttyuor food photos are killing me ♥ hhaha :D Ramadan Kareem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. hahahaha I can see how your fasting effecting Ur spelling skills LOOL, well the food taste like heaven =P jk, couple hours left so SURE WE CAN MAKE IT to end !! =D

      Delete