Friday 13 July 2012

Products I've Used


In this topic I will mention all products I've been using it for a while, some I liked and some I didn't.. So stay tuned.


First thing first "Lush brazened honey face mask" : This face mask was recommended by someone ,they talked about how incredibly this product changed their skin  after using it only once on their skin, as they went 2 times brighter also  how it cleans the  face very well  get rid off all the blemishes, so next morning I went to lush to buy it since I was looking for natural face mask for dry skin for so long, anyway I start using it straight after I bought it, I've been using it over 3 month now, I don't usually use it everyday just once a week or twice every three weeks;unfortunately I did not notice any changes in my skin I still have this annoying blemishes between my eyebrows plus I did not notice any changes in my skin; but what I really like about this product that it doesn't leave your face dry after washing it like other face masks but makes it really soft and moisturise your face..
At the end I would not recommend this product to any one but if you are looking for normal face mask than sure you would like this product.


Second product is "the fab pore facial peel" : I've never used any of Soap&Glory facial mask before but I thought I would try their products out since their products look quite nice and girly LOL.
I bought this product nine month ago, I start using it straight after I bought it, it looked alright and everything but O god as soon I took it off  my skin was grey , the feeling of my face was anything far from soft my skin felt really weird so I stopped it using it straight after that .. after like couple weeks I was like "you know what I'm going to give it another go and try it for the last time" ; but unfortunately same result, so  I gave it to my sister who have  combination skin and after she used it BAAM ! from the first use and her skin looked even and brighter and it did not leave her skin dry like mine but  really soft and moisturised very well.
So at the end I truly recommend this product if you have oily to combination skin, and stay a way from it if you have a dry skin like mine..


Third product is "Montagnejeunesse Peel Off Tropical": I have always loved Montagnejeunesse face masks they are absolutely gorgeous and you could notice the difference straight after you wash it off, the problem was that I never find a whole bottle its always in small pack which you can only use it once, which is horrible because I did not want to buy a lot of packs because surely I will lose them some where.. So like month ago I went to Boots while buying my usual products I found it, O god I was extremely happy now I could use it as much as I want.
The effects of the product is absolutely amazing but the only problem I always find that it leaves your skin dry so you have to use a moisturiser afterwards which is okay.
I strongly  recommend this product if you have dry or combination skin but stay away from it if you have a sensitive skin as it will surely damage your skin..
Fourth product is "Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Scrub" : I've been using this product over 2 years now and its ever so gorgeous , it does it job very well scrub the face perfectly and you can feel/see the difference as soon as you wash it off; I used to use it on daily basis which is something horrible to do, scrubbing your face on daily basis will wash away all the natural good oil your face need. So I start using it every 3 days and that made my face less dry and soft as it used to be.
I strongly recommend this product if you have dry,combination or oily skin but if you have oily to sensitive skin I recommend you to stay away from it as it might be quite harsh on sensitive skin.
Fifth Product "Clean and Clear Blackhead Scrub " : well well what can I say most of us have used Clean and Clear while growing up, but since my skin is dry skin I have never faced a lot of acnes, I either get a painful acne on my nose or small acnes in my forehead,what I usually do is drink a lot of water and stick to my everyday routine till it fades away.
But couple weeks ago I was like I'm going to buy clean and clear blackhead scrub and give it ago and O god for only couple use and my skin was clear from this annoying small acnes its was more than amazing.
When it comes to scrubbing I don't find harsh at all its very soft on the skin so here is a point for sensitive skin people to use it. Next thing it says on the bottle "Oil-Free" however I find my face quite oily after I wash it off which is good for me since I have dry skin but that doesn't stop me from using my daily moisturiser as my skin sooner becomes dry.
I strongly recommend this product if you have dry,combination or oily skin, I absolutely love it.
Sixth product "The Body Shop Coconut Shower Cream" : Simple comment it just like any other shower cream I've been using it for 2 years now but I change the scent from time to time.
So yeah I recommend this product if you like a shower cream that smells nice and cheap.
The last product is "Elanzia Merveille Perfume": very light scent suitable for morning use and after all is very cheap and handy..




At the end I do apologize for the long review,I hope you enjoyed and  didn't bore you to death.

2 comments:

  1. lol no U dint bore me to death, it was quite intresting and Helpful :) Thank u !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaay that's great, I'm very glad you like it =)

      Delete