Friday 10 May 2013

Whats in my bag



Today's post as you can guess from the title is whats in my bag, I don't carry a lot of things in bag, I don't usually take a big bags but it happen yesterday and I took my big bag,which it was bit annoying felt like I'm carrying suitcases, so yeah that's whats in bag.



1- Bag :  Zara
              2- Purse : River Island
                        3- Coins Purse : New Look
                     4- Make up bag : Primark
                 5- Nurofen ( Pain killer)
     6- Hand Cream
7- Eyeliner 
    8- My phone
       9- 2 Snickers
        10- Passbuss


                                                                        

6 comments:

  1. mmmm snickers ♥

    and your makeup bag looks super pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you sweetii, yep i'm big FAN of snickers lool

      Delete
  2. Snickers <3 I'm falling in love with ur bag. Black and simple..

    Love,

    http://meiszaecha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My bag is full of stupid things I don't need : multiple bus/underground maps, a lot of ads etc. It is really scary to look inside my bag^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOOOOL yeah same here especially long days at work, Just carry anything , Thank you for stopping by :) x

      Delete