Tuesday 7 August 2012

Tagged questions

I was tagged by the beautiful TAKING OVER THE WORLD A PAIR OF SHOES AT A TIME and arwasblog

 So lets start!

1-Who was the first blogger that you followed ?
My self


2-Who's your favourite blogger ?

3-What's your latest addiction ?
Maxi Skirts all summer colours , I just love them <3


4-Who's your fashion role model ?
a lot don't have a specific  one 


5-Who influenced you to start your blog ?

6-What's your favourite apparel store ?
My favourite would be Sheinside


7-What's your favourite makeup store ?
I just love love Mac Cosmetics

8-Who's your favourite youtube?

Thank you for the lovely tage my girls <3

" People I tagged"
 all my followers 



3 comments:

  1. Thank youu for doing the tag <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nominated youu
    xx
    http://takingovertheworldapairofshoesatatime.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetii <3 such a lovely tag <3

      Delete